American FactFinder is your source for population, housing, economic and geographic information.
Maintenance and specification tables that provide the unique data you need for each specific vehicle.
Step-by-step service and repair procedures, and labor estimating tool to help you confidently determine your next move.
Vacuum diagrams to simplify troubleshooting.
Wiring diagrams to help explain system operation.
Close-up photographs and illustrations for visual support.
ASE test prep quizzes for the most popular certification exams
A print button which allows you to easily print out what is needed.
Use your 14 digit barcode ID to log in.
ClinicalTrials.gov is a registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world. Learn more about clinical studies and about this site, including relevant history, policies, and laws.
ConsumerReports.org® — the largest paid-publication subscription-based website in the world — enables consumers to make better purchasing decisions on the products they are shopping for. Whether a user is looking to find the best deal on an LCD TV, or researching the top-recommended used vehicles, ConsumerReports.orgprovides ratings and reviews, recommendations and buying advice for thousands of products and services.
In addition to product ratings and reviews, users will find in-depth advice, tips and trends written by Consumer Reports experts. Frequently updated articles, blogs and video content allow consumers to peruse the latest consumer news
Use your 14 digit barcode ID to log into the Ebsco databases from home.
Don’t you just love an encyclopedia? We do!
Search here if you’re at home, using your 14 digit library barcode number to login.
ERIC is an online library of education research and information, sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) of the U.S. Department of Education.
Your Driver Education program contains the following state-specific information:
– 11 car practice tests
– 8 motorcycle practice tests
– 3 CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) practice tests
– 3 online driver’s manuals (car, motorcycle, CDL)
– An FAQ section with detailed answers to 100+ DMV-related questions
Click the link above to begin your practice tests today!
The Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP) leads efforts to improve the health of all Americans.
CIS is a division of the Idaho Department of Labor and since 1980 has been helping people in Idaho with the volumes of information about occupations, post-secondary education, financial aid, and finding jobs. The goal at CIS is to help people make informed career decisions. We pride ourselves on creating the only comprehensive source of career information available anywhere that focuses on both Idaho and the nation. CIS employees gather information and data from hundreds of sources and format it in one place so you can:
- Explore career opportunities;
- Find programs, the schools that offer them, and scholarships;
- Make successful career decisions and educational plans;
- Find work that fits your career goals.
CIS promotes lifelong learning and includes assessment, career and college planning, and financial aid resources.
Internet Movie Database is a comprehensive website detailing everything you’d ever want to know about movies and TVs. Also available for Android and iOS.
Search or browse thousands of online resources for research, completing a project, or just for fun!
PubMed comprises more than 25 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
Science.gov searches over 60 databases and over 2200 selected websites from 15 federal agencies, offering 200 million pages of authoritative U.S. government science information including research and development results. Science.gov is governed by the interagency Science.gov Alliance
Techboomers.com is a free educational website that teaches older adults and other inexperienced Internet users with basic computer skills about websites that can help improve their quality of life.
Techboomers provides three main services:
- Techboomers introduces users to trusted new websites and Internet-based applications through an easy-to-navigate directory and targeted emails based on their interests.
- Techboomers provides free video and article tutorials in a language suited to those who may not be the most tech-savvy. These tutorials teach the easiest and most efficient ways to use the websites, as well as how these websites can improve one’s quality of life.
- Techboomers keeps its users informed of important news and information about their favourite products via on-site alerts and periodic email newsletters.